PRODUCTS – PRODUCTION SUPPLEMENTS – LAMB AND EWE LICK
|FROM OTHER NPN||%||16.63|
|VITAMIN A||IE/kg||12 000|
|Sheep||g/day||300 – 500|
This animal feed contains an NPN source.
Mix and feed strictly according to instructions.
WARNING AND FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS
(see instructions on bag).
MASTER 20 – PHOSPHATE, PRODUCTION AND LAMBING EWE LICK MIXTURES
• Prevent pregnancy disease
• Decreased incidences of abortions
• Vigorous healthy lambs are born
• Normal onset of lactation with enough colostrum for twin lambs
• Fewer discarded lambs
• Ewes have a lower weight loss which increases conception and lambing %
• Optimal lamb growth and weaning weights
• Sufficient wool follical develepment in lambs
• Optimal development of lambs wool and reproduction potential
SUPPLY YOUNG EWES
• The mature body weight and therefore life time lambing %
and milk production potential are developed optimally by
supplementation of enough quality bypass protein and energy.
• To simplify and because of the small differences in the
nutritional requirements of late pregnant and early lactating
ewes, only one supplement is used.
• Increase the amount of supplementation after lambing.