MASS: 40 kg
Molatek Master 20 is an excellent and versatile protein-energy supplement. It is suited for pregnant and lactating beef cattle, young ewes and heifers on winter veld. It can also be used to supplement lower quality green pastures, for example natural, mature veld pastures or grazing with less than 12% crude protein, as well as on winter veld.
• An excellent production lick at the end of winter when pasture availability is low. Also helps weaner calves to sustain their body weight on winter veld.
• Provides the necessary minerals and trace minerals critical for production and reproduction.
• Ensures optimum body condition and improves conception.
• Increases calving and lambing percentages.
• Increases the cow’s milk production and the weaning weights of calves.
• Increases growth rate of weaned calves and lambs.
PHOSPHATE AND PRODUCTION LICK MIXES
* Where high levels of lime are found in the soil and water, phosphate lick mix 2 should be used. High levels of lime suppress the absorption of phosphate and trace minerals.
Supplement 450-500 g/litre milk produced per cow per day.
These are examples of mixes; contact your TA for specialised custom rations to suit your requirements.