CLASS: ENERGY SUPPLEMENT FOR RUMINANTS
REG. NO. V 25055 ACT 36/1947
MOLATEK MOLASSES MEAL is a versatile, palatable product which improves the texture of feed as well as the feed intake of your animals. It can be used in rations for dairy cows, feedlot cattle, sheep, goat and game, leading to an increase in mass and milk production.
ADVANTAGES OF MOLATEK MOLASSES LIQUID
- As sugar is the energy source, Molatek Molasses it is a good replacement for 10% – 20% of grain in rations.
- Molatek Molasses has no negative effect on rumen pH as in the case of starch.
- It is rich in digestible B-vitamins as well as trace minerals and serves as a good binding agent when food is pelleted.
- Increased ruminal fatty acid production and therefore more energy available for production.
- Increased microbial protein production, therefore more protein available for milks-, meat-, and wool production.
- Increased feed intake
- Molatek Molasses is an excellent energy source on dry pastures and has also a lower pasture replacement effect than grains.
SUGARS (as invert)
ME RUMINANT (estimated)
Raw Material of plant origin
MOLATEK MOLASSES LIQUID APPLICATION
To Partially replace the grain component in diets as follows:
- For cattle as follows:
- 2kg Molatek Molasses for cattle 300kg to 400 kg
- 2.5kg for cattle 400kg or more
- Feedlot diets:
- 15 – 18% molasses inclusion for beed cattle
- 11% molasses in sheep feedlot diets
- 11% molasses inclusion in dairy
MOLATEK MOLASSES LIQUID DRUM HANDLING
- Drum pallet configuration:
- 12 drums per layer x 3 layers high
- 36 drums per pallet
- The pallet will be shrink wrapped
- Drums will be transported on trucks one pallet high
- Outlets should not double or triple stack pallets.
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated area out of direct sunlight, off the ground on a pallet.